Monday, March 31, 2008

Very Short Rockies Preview

Holy cow, it's opening day. How did I not know that? Anyway, the Rockies begin their season today with a game against the Cardinals in St. Louis.

I haven't studied the National League much, but I thought the Rockies were legitimately the best team in it last year. Since they kept their young roster together, I expect them to be very good again. (Sounds good, right?)

I think the playoffs are mostly a crapshoot, so I won't make any predictions there. But I do expect the Rockies to win the N.L. West.

1 comment:

John said...

Baseball in general is such a crapshoot . . . the season is interminable, and there are so many games, and yet a key injury or two can derail an entire season . . . as can a few bad starts by a pitcher. But I think the Rockies are better than any other team in the NL West, so I like them to win the division. Plus, a team that gets 5 years of Tulowitzki for only $31 mill must be doing something right.