Friday, June 4, 2010

Well…crap.

Excited for an HPS comeback? I was, but I have nothing to say after last night. I’m pulling for the Celtics, obviously, and they were dominated pretty much start-to-finish. Other than Sheed’s straight-up block of Pau Gasol I didn’t see much to get excited about. (Oh, and I liked Doc Rivers’ $100/person motivational gimmick.)  How much of a shot does Boston even have left in this series? Is it time to give up hope? I’m just hoping the Lakers get cocky and let up, which is totally possible.


Highlights if you want 'em:

1 comment:

John said...

My thoughts exactly. I hate to see the Lakers win, but they were the superior team in game 1, with little to indicate that the trend will not continue. The Celtics look older, slower, and weaker than their foes. But they are playing with house money simply by making the Finals, so maybe they can let loose and make something happen.