Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nuggets crush Lakers

The Denver Nuggets beat the L.A. Lakers 105-79 last night at the Pepsi Center in our best win of the young season.

I’d been looking forward to this game for weeks, but on the way home from work yesterday I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and, well, I barely caught any of the Nuggets game. Go ahead and judge me, but then try racing down a mountain with a handgun on a snowmobile and change your mind. It’s a great game, even better than the first Modern Warfare.

Anyway, have some highlights, and be sure to stick around for Ty Lawson’s dunk at the end:

5 comments:

John said...

That Ty Lawson dunk was completely sick! I still don't get how we picked him up at #18, but I am glad about it.

Also happy to hear that CODMW2 is worth the investment . . .

David said...

I am really disappointed with Chris Simms. I think Denver should pursue Major Applewhite.

Mike said...

You have no idea how much I cracked up reading that, David.

blaine said...

That game was awesome. A win is sooo much more satisfying when it comes at the hands of the Lakers. The best part of the game was the Nuggets' defense. They held the Lakers to only 8 points in the third quarter!

David V. said...

Ty Lawson should start in place of Chris Simms.